Last night, Jack Smith filed a motion objecting to Trump’s demands for vast amounts of evidence from various agencies including DHS and J6 committee. I will post some highlights… It appears DOJ is part of the scandal of the missing Secret Service texts. As I reported a few days ago, thousands of texts between 2 dozen Secret Service officials/agents including the director and Robert Engel–the agent Trump allegedly attacked on J6 according to Cassidy Hutchinson–were deleted at the end of Jan 2021. USSS claimed the purge was caused by a pre-planned reset of devices–and it happened after House Dems notified exec branch to preserve records related to Jan 6. J6 committee subpoenaed the texts only to be told they were not recoverable.
Now it looks like DOJ had actual phones but still could not find the deleted messages? This is insane–no one can possibly believe this given the invasive tools the govt has and has used in this investigation. This is in addition to Biden’s DHS refusing to give House GOP numerous transcribed interviews with Secret Service officials–also apparently the one with Engel. – Julie Kelly
Missing transcripts toohttps://t.co/gRQo9je6jQ
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 10, 2023
Well, this is some stunning logic right here. Law enforcement and those officials duty-bound to secure the Capitol (Sergeant-at-arms for Pelosi and McConnell to name a few) are not to blame for what happened but Donald Trump–who is not responsible–is?
Comments – Threads – Links
- DOJ continues to conceal info related to extensive use of undercover police from numerous agencies and deployment of FBI informants before and on Jan 6. Defendants cannot get access to this crucial evidence (see@FreeStateWill ) as govt refuses to account for these assets. – Julie Kelly
- In a separate thread, I will revisit FISC report on abuse related to Jan 6. Trump on the left, Smith on the right. FBI abused FISA database but Smith argues it’s irrelevant to Trump’s case. Mmmmkay – Julie Kelly
- The hilarity of saying the texts aren’t available. They teach kids in high school that whatever you text or post is ALWAYS available in a criminal investigation. But here’s our @TheJusticeDept pretending that texts can “disappear” Nope. The mobile carrier has them all. – Blame Soros
- Why do democrats always get away with deleting evidence?? Paul Danner
- Keep in mind, they did the same for Russiagate!! The FBI ooops wiped their phones. Seems to be an illegal common practice. – Lori Mills
- I’m shocked that Smith didn’t include a statement that the FBI/DOJ has never ever ever ever engaged in entrapment as an “investigative” tool. – Steven in Tennessee
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…