Trump: “Under Biden our adversaries see the weakness and the foolishness of Americas leaders.” pic.twitter.com/bv2TwO1kwl
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 11, 2023
In the political arena, the specter of impeachment has become a recurring theme, with the recent focus shifting towards President Joe Biden. While Democrats sought to impeach Donald Trump twice during his tenure, the tables have turned, and now House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) is cautious about pursuing impeachment against Biden, despite mounting evidence suggesting financial improprieties involving foreign funds and the Biden family. This reluctance to move forward raises questions about foreign influence and potential pay-for-play scenarios.
Representative Don Bacon (R-NE) reflected the sentiment within the Republican Governance Group, stating that they will follow the evidence but are not yet convinced of the need for impeachment. He noted the challenge of garnering Democratic support for such a move and expressed skepticism about the existence of high crimes and misdemeanors, essential criteria for impeachment. Continued below the Goldco Ad
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
The Washington Post, however, seems to downplay the gravity of the allegations, asserting that House Republicans have not presented direct evidence linking Biden to financial gains from his son Hunter’s activities in Ukraine. This stance overlooks significant financial transactions, such as Joe Biden receiving at least $240,000 from his brother shortly after China wired money to the Bidens in connection to international dealings.
A Washington Post analysis from last year revealed that entities controlled by James and Hunter Biden received nearly $5 million in legal and consulting fees from a Chinese energy company and its executives during Joe Biden’s time out of office. Hunter Biden confirmed this income during a plea deal hearing in July, acknowledging his financial ties to CEFC. Continued below the tweet by MTG
Not long ago we had a Speaker that believed in impeachment so much that he launched an inquiry without a floor vote, but you were told he was bad.
After 8 R’s and all D’s ousted him, we found checks to Joe Biden and evidence of a massive money laundering scheme and now the new… pic.twitter.com/87a5JnY6S0
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) November 11, 2023
Moreover, a lawsuit from 2019 alleges that James Biden promised to incorporate a business model into Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, raising concerns about potential influence over policy decisions. This claim, though denied by James Biden, underscores the need for a thorough investigation.
Text messages between Biden associates James Gilliar and Tony Bobulinski add another layer to the complex narrative. In one exchange, they caution against mentioning Joe’s involvement, emphasizing the sensitivity of the matter. Additionally, Hunter Biden’s demand for money from Chinese associates while hinting at Joe Biden’s proximity raises further questions about financial dealings and potential misuse of influence. Continued below the Tim Pool clip
Tim Pool and crew react to Speaker Mike Johnson claiming there’s “insufficient evidence” to launch impeachment proceedings against Biden:
“Maybe it’s just a 4D chess move. They know Biden is the weakest candidate here … I think they know what they’re doing here.” pic.twitter.com/tmt93ilRSh
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 11, 2023
Devon Archer, a business associate, revealed that Joe Biden was perceived as “The Brand,” signaling power, access, and influence. Archer’s testimony indicated that Joe Biden spoke extensively with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates, adding another dimension to the scrutiny.
Notably, in 2014, Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from Russia and Kazakhstan who subsequently funneled millions to Hunter Biden and his associates. In 2015, a dinner with Ukrainian Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky took place while Burisma was under investigation for corruption. Emails suggest Hunter Biden’s involvement in responding to media outreach regarding his role in Burisma, with explicit approval from the Vice President’s office.
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy…. his Z-pack can be bought to help you prevent all kinds of diseases including you know what. SO super-charge your immunity ASAP…. See Zelenko – Sponsored
The list of allegations goes on, presenting a complex web of financial transactions, influence peddling, and potential misuse of power. The situation raises legitimate concerns about the extent of foreign influence on the Biden family and the need for a comprehensive investigation to establish the facts.
Comparisons to past events, such as the hypothetical scenario involving Trump’s brother, highlight the importance of a consistent and impartial approach to allegations of financial improprieties and potential abuse of political influence. As the political landscape evolves, the call for transparency and accountability remains crucial to maintaining public trust in the democratic process.
Major Points Discussed:
- House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) is hesitant about impeaching President Joe Biden, despite mounting evidence of financial improprieties involving foreign funds and the Biden family.
- Representative Don Bacon (R-NE) emphasizes the importance of following evidence but expresses skepticism about the lack of Democratic support and insufficient proof of high crimes and misdemeanors for impeachment.
- The Washington Post downplays allegations, claiming House Republicans haven’t presented direct evidence of Biden’s financial gains from Hunter’s activities in Ukraine, overlooking significant transactions, including a $240,000 payment to Joe Biden.
- Allegations include entities controlled by James and Hunter Biden receiving nearly $5 million from a Chinese energy company, James Biden’s promises to incorporate a business model into Joe Biden’s campaign, and text messages cautioning against mentioning Joe’s involvement.
- Additional concerns arise from Hunter Biden’s demand for money from Chinese associates, Joe Biden being perceived as “The Brand” used for signaling influence, and past events like dinners with foreign oligarchs raising questions about potential misuse of power and influence.
Comments – Threads – Links
- New House Speaker Mike Johnson Says ‘There is Insufficient Evidence at the Moment’ to Begin Formal Impeachment Proceedings Against Joe Biden – Gateway Pundit
- BYRON DONALDS: “We are getting very very close.. to having Articles of Impeachment on Joe Biden” – Fast clip at Twitter
- New: Speaker Mike Johnson makes a new statement on the impeachment of Joe Biden, “There is insufficient evidence at the moment to initiate formal impeachment proceedings.” – Calvin Coolidge Project
- BREAKING: Speaker of the House Mike Johnson just said “There is insufficient evidence at the moment to initiate formal impeachment proceedings [against Joe Biden].” This comes after he just recently said (seen below) that the evidence shows that Biden took part in Bribery and “Pay to Play schemes.” Now that evidence is apparently “insufficient.” I’ve said it over and over again. Republicans will not impeach Biden. They will merely keep pushing this narrative because, in my opinion, they know they don’t have the evidence to show Biden did anything illegal. They will just claim that that evidence is there and let the media run with it. It’s all theater. It’s all an attempt to create these bogus headlines of “corruption,” “bribery” and “Biden crime family” narratives. – Ed Krassentein