The NY Witch-Hunt Real Estate Trial To Get A Conviction On Trump At All Costs To Influence The Election
Former President Donald Trump recently sounded a warning that reverberated beyond the walls of a Manhattan courtroom, asserting that if he loses his ongoing real estate fraud case in New York, businesses may abandon the state. Standing outside the courtroom on December 6, Trump declared, “No business will go back into New York, no business will frankly stay in New York, some businesses are talking about leaving New York because of this action, this very serious action.”
The charges against Trump and his organization center around allegations of overvaluing assets and inflating his net worth to secure favorable terms from banks, insurers, and other entities. A summary judgment from a judge, perceived by Trump as biased, found him and his company liable for fraud. The trial, still underway, addresses conspiracy, insurance fraud, and falsification of business records.
‘Nothing more to say’: Donald Trump cancels plan to testify in his NY real estate fraud trial. https://t.co/Nn4CO76I4r
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) December 10, 2023
Despite leading the GOP polls for the 2024 nomination, Trump vehemently maintains his innocence, dismissing the case as a politically motivated attempt to derail his potential presidential campaign. “If you look at the case, we did nothing wrong, there were no victims,” he asserted.
This case would have never been brought to trial if our justice system wasn’t being used by Democrat activists in the court system to “get Trump” “Palm Beach luxury real estate broker testified that he’d value the historic estate at over $1 billion as of 2021” – John Smith linking to AP News
A Deutsche Bank executive, David Williams, offered some support to Trump’s defense, testifying that variations in asset values between a client and the bank are not uncommon. Williams revealed insights into the banking industry, stating that Deutsche Bank, a major lender to Trump, routinely adjusted clients’ stated asset values, considering them subjective. Notably, he highlighted that the bank’s conservative valuation of Trump’s wealth was part of standard financial “stress tests.”
Trump in court last week….
Donald Trump 🇺🇸
arrives in Manhattan court to sit in on civil fraud trial
President Donald Trump 🇺🇸showed up at a lower Manhattan courthouse on Thursday morning to sit in on the civil fraud trial that threatens his real estate empire.
Trump, 77, is set to remain… pic.twitter.com/yJpAc25SKi
— SANTINO (@MichaelSCollura) December 7, 2023
In a surprising turn, a Florida real estate agent testified that Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property is valued at least $1 billion. Describing it as “breathtaking” and “amazing,” the agent valued it at over $1.2 billion in 2021, suggesting that Trump’s company had undervalued Mar-a-Lago by about half.
At the crux of the attorney general’s case is the accusation that Trump inflated his asset values by up to $2.2 billion to secure favorable loan terms. Trump counters this by pointing to the lack of victimization of banks and emphasizing the profits they earned through interest on loans extended to him.
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
As Trump’s legal battle intensifies, including his recent testimony where he labeled the lawsuit a “witch hunt” and “election interference,” he now warns of broader repercussions for businesses in New York. Beyond his personal predicament, Trump argues that a ruling against him would set a detrimental precedent, discouraging businesses from operating in the state.
The former president’s assertion draws attention to the potential economic ramifications for New York. Businesses, sensitive to legal climates, might reconsider their presence in a state grappling with high-profile cases that could influence future regulatory environments. Trump’s warning underscores the delicate balance between holding individuals accountable for alleged wrongdoing and ensuring an environment conducive to business growth.
Trump Says He’s Not Testifying In His NY Fraud Trial – One America News
While the legal proceedings unfold, the case raises broader questions about the intersection of politics, finance, and business ethics. The outcome will not only impact Trump’s political future but also potentially shape the landscape for businesses navigating the intricate regulatory terrain of New York. As the trial continues, the eyes of the business community remain fixed on the courtroom, keenly aware of the potential ripple effects that could extend far beyond the realm of real estate and into the broader business landscape of the state.
The defendant—not the government—has the constitutional right to a fair and speedy trial.
The Biden Justice Department waited 30 months to bring charges.
Now Jack Smith wants to rush to try Trump before the election.
This is obviously election interference. https://t.co/1zpNKuSbMn
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) December 11, 2023
Major Points Discussed:
- Former President Donald Trump warns that if he loses his real estate fraud case in New York, businesses may leave the state, affecting its economic landscape.
- The case alleges that Trump inflated his asset values by up to $2.2 billion to secure favorable loan terms, with a summary judgment already finding him and his company liable for fraud.
- Trump maintains his innocence, characterizing the legal action as a politically motivated effort to hinder his potential 2024 presidential campaign.
- Testimony from a Deutsche Bank executive suggests that variations in asset values between clients and banks are common, shedding light on industry practices and emphasizing the subjective nature of such valuations.
- The trial also includes a Florida real estate agent’s testimony valuing Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property at least $1 billion, adding a new dimension to the debate over asset valuations.
Al Santana, freelance writer for Whatfinger News
Comments – Threads – Links
- Testifying for Trump’s defense, a Florida real estate attorney said Mar-a-Lago could be sold as a home, and played a glimmering video of the historic estate, testifying that he’d value it at over $1 billion as of 2021. – AP News
- BREAKING NEWS: Trump Changes course – NY case turned on it’s head! – Vernon Jones – Conservative Brief
- Trump says he actually won’t testify in his own defense at NY civil fraud trial: ‘Nothing more to say’ – New York Post
- Trump announced that he won’t be testifying today in the with trial brought by Letitia James. The President has stated that he’s already said everything he needs to say. Meanwhile, NYAG James submitted a request to keep the gag order in effect. According to her office Judge Engoron and his staff have received multiple threats from the case. So far this ridiculous case has proven just how corrupt this entire system is. Multiple experts have already testified that nothing wrong was done. One of the bank executives even testified that they didn’t use Donald Trumps financial statements when deciding to offer the loan. Judge Engoron’s clerk has been caught on video as an avid Biden supporter and anti-Trump. She donated to democrat PACS. Judge Engoron’s wife was caught on X posting attacks on the former President. When will real justice be served? How long can these elected criminals get away with this? This is nothing more than a witch hunt in my opinion, and the evidence appears to support me on that. – Travis
- What the deep state has done to trump is the Biggest violation of individual rights and constitution in the history of our country. The political witch hunt should be frightening to both the left and right and even those who are politically agnostic. – Sarah Smith
- Trump Triumphs: Refuses to Bow in NY Trial, Blasts Biden in Fiery Cipriani Speech Trump’s decision to skip testifying in the New York fraud trial is a bold move of a man confident in his innocence. He’s already crushed it with his testimony, no need to repeat. Trump’s speech at Cipriani, calling out Biden, shows he’s the fighter America needs. He sees the political witch-hunt against him for what it is—a desperate move by the left to tear down a successful businessman and a true patriot. Trump’s warning to Biden? It’s not a threat, it’s the truth. They’ve opened a can of worms they can’t close. And his “dictator on day one” comment? Classic Trump bravado. He’s not about dictatorship; he’s about decisive, strong leadership. America needs a leader like Trump, who doesn’t bow to political pressure and stands firm against the left’s relentless attacks. – Frank – The Frank Chronicles
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…