America under Democrat control plays all sides in our quest for war… Are we the baddies on the global stage now thanks to Democrats?
Here is Ted Cruz this past week discussing how ridiculous America now is…
President Biden bears responsibility for the terrorist attacks on Israel.
Since he took office, he has gifted Iran nearly $100 billion dollars.
That money has been used to fund Hamas terrorists.
It’s time for the Biden admin to stop letting billions flow to terrorists who want… pic.twitter.com/nMMTx659ui
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) November 15, 2023
In the ongoing Israel-Hamas conflict, the United States government has taken a clear stance by supporting Israel’s military actions in the Gaza Strip. This has resulted in the destruction of much of Northern Gaza’s infrastructure, leaving millions of non-combatant Gazans displaced and homeless. The toll on human lives has been devastating, with a disproportionately higher number of Gazan casualties compared to Israelis.
Tel Aviv’s use of what can be described as a carpet-bombing approach has raised concerns about the potential for creating hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of refugees. Some within the Israeli regime seem inclined to encourage the exodus of Gazans, framing it as “voluntary migration” using Orwellian rhetoric.
On a military level, Israel possesses the means to significantly impact Gaza’s landscape, thanks to its air force, well-equipped military funded by the U.S., and a nuclear arsenal. However, the likely outcome of such actions is not just a military victory but a humanitarian disaster that may spark a global debate over hosting the displaced Gazans.
TREASON: Biden Moves To Approve of Fresh $10 Billion for Terror State of Iran
Why would Biden regime free up money for Tehran to fund Hamas’s war on Israel? it’s not just Israel, American lives are on the line and our troops are being targeted
— 🇺🇸 Pamela Geller 🇺🇸 🇮🇱 (@PamelaGeller) November 14, 2023
Already, Israeli representatives are urging other countries, including the U.S., to bear the financial burden of resettling Gaza refugees. This appeal has been voiced through prominent American publications, emphasizing the supposed moral imperative for the international community to step in.
It’s noteworthy that this plea is appearing in an American context, aligning with a pattern observed in the current global political landscape. Tel Aviv, much like Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelensky, is actively seeking financial support from the American public. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has become a regular presence in American media, primarily focused on securing monetary assistance and favors from Washington and other Western governments.
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy…. his Z-pack can be bought to help you prevent all kinds of diseases including you know what. SO super-charge your immunity ASAP…. See Zelenko – Sponsored
The potential influx of Gaza refugees into American cities, supported by U.S. taxpayers, is looming on the horizon. While it may be presented as a humanitarian effort, skeptics argue that it serves more as a strategic move to appease pro-Israel interest groups and Israeli politicians.
This situation reflects a familiar pattern in U.S. foreign policy over the past three decades. The taxpayer-funded wars initiated by the U.S. and its allies often result in the destruction of foreign countries, forcing their citizens to become refugees. Subsequently, Western nations, having participated in the conflict, appeal to their taxpayers for additional funds to facilitate the resettlement of these displaced populations.
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
According to a 2020 report from Brown University, the U.S.-led “War on Terrorism” has generated approximately 37 million refugees, with over 5.2 million reaching Europe by 2016. The burden of these refugee flows has also affected the United States, with annual totals ranging from 50,000 to 90,000 refugees in most years since the initiation of the war in Afghanistan.
While the U.S. has experienced a relatively smaller impact compared to Europe, the concentration of refugees in specific communities has brought about social and political consequences. For instance, the ongoing military involvement in Somalia has led to the relocation of tens of thousands of Somali refugees to Minnesota, with associated costs borne by U.S. taxpayers.
Like his Lord Obama, Biden is forever helping to destroy Israel while at the same time arming Israel to fight the very people he arms to attack them. The Democrats are pure agents of chaos on the global stage and in America.
Gaza , IDF find a Hamas pick n mix candy store under a hospital , all paid for by Aid money from the stupid west pic.twitter.com/Kg9poA3TxB
— neil (@neiljettel3) November 12, 2023
It is crucial to differentiate refugees from ordinary immigrants, as refugees receive expedited access to various taxpayer-funded benefits. This includes federal and state programs offering financial assistance, food stamps, child care, and public housing, costing taxpayers nearly two billion dollars annually.
In essence, American taxpayers not only foot the bill for the military actions that create refugees but also shoulder the financial burden of resettling them in their communities. As the Israel-Hamas conflict continues, the potential arrival of Gaza refugees in the U.S. raises questions about the ethical and financial responsibilities entailed in addressing the aftermath of conflicts instigated or supported by the United States.
Former Defense chief says to eradicate Hamas, Iran must be confronted ‘once and for all’
“…you have to deal with Iran once and for all…cut off the supply of arms, money, support…that’s the bigger issue that we’re not facing.”https://t.co/BjN2JKRS4o#Iran#StandWithIsrael pic.twitter.com/20T7DSagZI
— Larry Elder (@larryelder) November 17, 2023
Major Points Discussed:
- The United States supports Israel’s actions in the Israel-Hamas conflict, leading to significant destruction in the Gaza Strip.
- Tel Aviv’s use of a carpet-bombing approach raises concerns about creating a large number of refugees, with some Israeli officials seemingly endorsing “voluntary migration.”
- Israel’s military capabilities, including an air force and U.S.-funded weaponry, enable the reduction of Gaza to rubble, but the aftermath is likely to result in a humanitarian disaster and global debate over hosting displaced Gazans.
- Israeli representatives are urging other countries, including the U.S., to financially support the resettlement of Gaza refugees, framing it as a moral imperative for the international community.
- The situation reflects a pattern in U.S. foreign policy, where taxpayer-funded wars lead to the destruction of foreign countries, creating refugees, and subsequent appeals to taxpayers for additional funds for resettlement.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Medical staff at Al Shifa hospital in Gaza caught assisting armed Hamas terrorists bring kidnapped Israelis inside. Hamas use the hospital as their main operational command center, storing thousands of weapons, munitions and explosives under the hospital. – Oli London – clip at Twitter
- Far-left accounts on social media are mocking and laughing at the testimonies of the Oct. 7 Israeli survivors who experienced their homes being looted by Gazan civilians they once helped and trusted. Many of the villages that were attacked by Hamas near the Gaza border were homes to left-wing Israelis and peace activists who wanted to co-exist. – Andy Ngo
- This is Northern Gaza where Hamas tunnels are being obliterated by Israeli Forces – Proud Army Brat
- US Renews Waiver Allowing Iraq to Buy Electricity From Iran Amid Hamas Attacks on Israel Critics say the money Iran would receive—$10 billion—would be used for the regime’s malign activities, including its support for terrorism. – Epoch Times
- Important! United Nations schools in Palestine are used for cover for Hamas. And just like the author states, there’s no way they don’t know this. Also recall that the money that Biden sends for USAID to Palestine goes thru the UN. The United States should leave the UN and stop sending countless millions to Gaza. – Bad Kitty
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…