In a recent interview with Piers Morgan, GOP Senator Rand Paul shared his thoughts on the likelihood of former President Donald Trump winning another term in office. According to Paul, the magnitude of efforts by Democrats and the establishment to prevent Trump’s return makes it challenging for him to envision a successful re-election bid. The senator expressed concern over what he sees as unfair tactics against Trump while also criticizing President Joe Biden’s performance.
Paul noted the difficulty in imagining Trump’s victory but emphasized the unfair treatment he believes the former president has faced. During the interview, the senator remarked on Biden’s perceived shortcomings, describing his performance as pitiful and expressing worry about the president’s physical and mental state. Continued below the video
.@RandPaul is an expert on exposing Fauci’s lies.
Listen to our discussion on all things Liberty, the U.S. Senate, COVID tyranny, and more! pic.twitter.com/2cReILp30H
— Don Huffines (@DonHuffines) November 10, 2023
“It worries people that he [Biden] is still able and has enough vim and vigor to actually be the president,” Paul stated, highlighting concerns about the president’s ability to fulfill the demands of the role.
In a somewhat lighthearted manner, Paul mentioned that he has not endorsed any candidate, including Trump, as he is considering the possibility of running himself. Reflecting on his previous run in 2016, the senator hinted at the challenges faced by other candidates and suggested that he might throw his hat into the ring.
“I ran in 2016, maybe I should throw my hat in. I don’t think it’s going that well for everybody else,” Paul commented, adding an element of humor to the discussion about potential political aspirations. Continued below the Covid Ad
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Addressing a different topic during the interview, Paul advocated for the importance of free speech as a response to controversial or objectionable speech. When asked about anti-Israel demonstrations that could disrupt Remembrance Day events in London, the senator proposed countering such expressions with better ideas and constructive arguments rather than resorting to speech bans.
In response to Morgan’s inquiry about the potential disruption of Remembrance Day events, Paul highlighted the value of engaging in dialogue and presenting alternative perspectives. He argued that responding to “ugly or despicable” speech with more speech is a more effective approach than suppressing free expression.
🔊 … Rand Paul 🚨🚨🚨
“The FBI and DHS are using their resources to surveil and censor law-abiding American citizens”
“Instead of focusing on rampant violent crime across the nation and the unprecedented crisis at the border”
“The American people deserve accountability from… pic.twitter.com/ESTLNu2wRf
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 8, 2023
The interview with Senator Rand Paul provides insight into his views on the challenges facing Donald Trump’s potential return to office, his considerations about running for president himself, and his stance on free speech in the face of controversial demonstrations. As the political landscape continues to evolve, Paul’s perspectives contribute to the ongoing conversation about the future of American leadership and democratic values.
Major Points Discussed:
- Senator Rand Paul expressed reservations about Donald Trump’s chances of winning another term, citing significant opposition from Democrats and the establishment as a major hurdle.
- Paul voiced concerns about what he sees as unfair treatment toward Trump and criticized President Joe Biden’s performance, describing it as pitiful and expressing worry about Biden’s physical and mental capabilities.
- In a somewhat humorous remark, Paul mentioned that he hasn’t endorsed any candidate, including Trump, as he contemplates the possibility of running for president himself.
- The senator emphasized the importance of free speech as a response to controversial or objectionable speech, advocating for countering such expressions with better ideas and constructive arguments rather than resorting to speech bans.
- Paul highlighted the value of engaging in dialogue and presenting alternative perspectives when addressing issues like anti-Israel demonstrations, suggesting that responding with more speech is a more effective approach than suppressing free expression.
Remember this? Stossel on Rand Paul….
Government virus research is “a risk to civilization!” @RandPaul tells me.
“We could wind up with a virus that’s 50% lethal that leaks out of a lab.”
Here he argues that Covid came from a partly US government-funded lab in Wuhan. pic.twitter.com/33Uo004yWx
— John Stossel (@JohnStossel) November 9, 2023
Comments – Threads
- GOP Senator Rand Paul says that he thinks it is difficult to imagine Donald Trump winning another term in office because of the magnitude of everything that is being done by Democrats and the establishment to prevent it happening. – Paul Joseph Watson
- We cannot continue with business as usual. We cannot continue to put the needs of other countries above our own. We cannot save Ukraine by dooming the U.S. economy. – Rand Paul – Newsmax story linked
- “The FBI and DHS are using their resources to surveil and censor law-abiding American citizens” “Instead of focusing on rampant violent crime across the nation and the unprecedented crisis at the border” “The American people deserve accountability from the federal government” – Rand Paul – Twitter clip
- Rand Paul has written a Free Speech Protection act bill. Good luck getting the democrats to sign on, it may already too late. This should have been taken care of when we had the majority after the 2016 election. – Bad Kitty
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy…. his Z-pack can be bought to help you prevent all kinds of diseases including you know what. SO super-charge your immunity ASAP…. See Zelenko – Sponsored
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…