AI and DNA editing combine for China as Super-Soldiers are now on the menu for them, as America plays with pronoun stupidity
Communist China is strategically advancing its influence by integrating artificial intelligence (AI) with DNA editing technologies, raising concerns about global security, warns UK MP Sir Iain Duncan Smith. Speaking at the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, Sir Iain highlighted the potential threat if China, under the control of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), dominates AI and genomics. This dominance could grant China unprecedented power over major industries, particularly in global healthcare.
The west especially US are worried about AI use in battlefield. Thus they want some sort of consensus with china over the tech to be applied in accordance with international humanitarian law. Does this look like the israel conforming to int’l humanitarian law? – RM
The MP emphasized the urgency of addressing this issue, drawing attention to reports of the CCP harvesting DNA from millions worldwide through covert use of healthcare products. Sir Iain stressed that overlooking this threat could lead to global security risks comparable to those seen during World War II and the Cold War.
He pointed to ongoing investigations across five countries concerning the CCP’s use of prenatal tests, such as the “NIFTY” tests developed by Chinese genomics giant BGI. These tests, designed in collaboration with the CCP’s military wing, claim to screen for genetic conditions. However, the DNA data collected is stored on servers in mainland China, allowing the CCP access at any time. Sir Iain criticized the shortsightedness of granting China rights to use this global genomic data.
A day doesn’t go by without a powerful open-source AI model drop.
DeepSeek (67B) makes up for the open-source shortcomings – math and coding!!
It beats Claude-2, scoring 65 on a National High School Exam.
DeepSeek is from China and is proof that the Chinese don’t need our LLM… pic.twitter.com/chDvZ5YfRB
— Bindu Reddy (@bindureddy) November 30, 2023
BGI’s involvement in human rights abuses, including forced DNA harvesting from Muslim ethnic minorities in Xinjiang Province, led to some units of BGI being blacklisted by the United States.
Sir Iain placed the threat in a broader context, describing it as part of a “new axis of totalitarian states,” which includes Iran, North Korea, and Russia, with China at the helm. This alliance, he argued, poses a growing threat to the free world and collaborates with authoritarian regimes in Burma and Syria.
Behind China’s Plans to Build AI for the World – Politico
As China emerges as a global leader in AI and genomics, Sir Iain stressed the need for international leadership to recognize this axis as an “existential risk to humanity.” He urged the free nations of the world to confront the combined threats posed by these powers, emphasizing the interconnectedness of conflicts in Ukraine, Gaza, and China’s threats against Taiwan within this axis.
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
To Sum it all up, Sir Iain warned that a new struggle akin to those in the Cold War and World War II is resurging, demanding a decisive response from free nations. The MP dispelled the notion that the fall of the Berlin Wall marked an unequivocal victory for democracy and freedom, asserting that the current geopolitical landscape requires a vigilant and robust stance against the emerging authoritarian axis.
Google AI analyzes the USA moon landing as fake, and China’s moon landing as real. Putin is presented with this information.
— Galactic Monk (@TheJasonChunLee) November 30, 2023
Major Points Discussed:
- China’s strategic integration of artificial intelligence (AI) with DNA editing technologies raises concerns about its potential global influence, particularly in critical sectors like healthcare.
- The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is reportedly harvesting DNA from millions worldwide through covert utilization of healthcare products, posing a significant threat to global security.
- Ongoing investigations reveal that prenatal tests, like the “NIFTY” tests developed by Chinese genomics giant BGI, allow China access to genomic data of individuals worldwide. Granting such rights is criticized as a shortsighted move.
- BGI, involved in DNA harvesting, has also been implicated in human rights abuses, including forced DNA collection from Muslim ethnic minorities in Xinjiang Province, leading to blacklisting by the United States.
- China, leading a “new axis of totalitarian states” alongside Iran, North Korea, and Russia, poses a growing threat to the free world. The alliance collaborates with authoritarian regimes in Burma and Syria, emphasizing the need for global recognition and action.
D. Fillippi, Freelance Writer for Whatfinger News.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Excerpt from Politico: Rather than competing with the West to write the rules of the road for AI, Beijing is instead building the road itself, working with allies and client nations to construct Chinese-built AI ecosystems that could pose global risks if they take root and expand.— More than 140 cities around the world — from Kuala Lumpur to Nairobi to Quito — are being transformed into Chinese-enhanced “safe cities” and “smart cities,” leveraging AI to turbocharge traffic, logistics and law enforcement – Politico Article (Very good info)
- China is adapting its supply chain for US sanctions of AI computational devices. Thousands of NVIDIA’s gaming GeForce RTX 4090 GPUs being converted into “AI” solutions in specialised factories taking out AD102 GPU & GDDR6X memory and removing coolers – LO
- AI Chips to China Delayed to Q1 2024 A significant portion of Nvidia’s revenue, approximately 25%, originates from China, where AI chips contribute to a substantial share of that income. Despite this dependence on the Chinese market, Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang expressed confidence that “other regions” would compensate for the delay in exporting AI chips to China. Interestingly, Singapore’s presence emerged in Nvidia’s Q3 earnings report, raising questions about the company’s potential involvement in circumventing export restrictions on AI chips to China. Singapore has a history of facilitating financial transactions for Chinese individuals and companies, potentially enabling the movement of funds that may not adhere to export and import regulations. Given Nvidia’s reliance on the Chinese market and the sudden appearance of Singapore in its earnings report, it is plausible that the company is utilizing Singapore to bypass restrictions on AI chip exports to China. it suggests a potential disregard for potential violations of export regulations. Where is SEC? DOJ? Hello? – Kakashii
- Also, according to ASPI, China’s global lead extends to 37 out of 44 technologies covering crucial technology fields spanning defense, space, robotics, energy, the environment, biotechnology, artificial intelligence (AI), advanced materials & key quantum technology areas. – Miss Fina
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…