“What went wrong here is not what Elon Musk said. It’s so revealing that so many journalists are aghast that anyone would dare tell Disney and major corporations to go f**k yourself when they’re trying to limit, censor, and control the flow of political content. If you aren’t willing to say that to corporations who are trying to limit what you can say, don’t bother calling yourself a journalist. We need way more journalists willing to say, go f**k yourself to people who try and limit what they say. Continued below the vid
Glenn Greenwald says corporate journalists are losing their minds over @elonmusk calling out major corporations for stifling free speech because they are in bed with the very corporations they claim to scrutinize.@ggreenwald explains that we are at a crossroads where… pic.twitter.com/WbF0RKk5Gx
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) November 30, 2023
The problem is, is that the people who are hired by these major media corporations, and who thrive in them and succeed in them are people who have the opposite instinct. Their instinct is to assuage and serve and placate establishment power, not to defy it. Even though the purpose of journalism is to be adversarial to establishment power. Once journalism started getting corporatized no longer owned by families dedicated to journalism or local communities but by major corporations that have all kinds of other interests besides their media division. And, what kind of attributes are awarded at major corporations?
Go F*ck Yourself
Elon Musk’s fantastic moment – Is this what we’ve been waiting for?! pic.twitter.com/KMjFPGR1ld
— Russell Brand (@rustyrockets) November 30, 2023
Elon Musk’s Unapologetic Stance: Defying Advertisers and Embracing Free Speech
Elon Musk’s recent outburst at The New York Times’ DealBook summit has ignited a flurry of reactions, from shock to applause. While some view Musk as a conservative savior, his actions and views are far from a consistent alignment with conservative ideals. However, his unfiltered defiance against advertisers who threaten X’s revenue has drawn attention and sparked a debate on the importance of free speech and individual empowerment. This article delves into Musk’s outspoken stance, the context of the advertiser boycott, and the broader implications of his actions.
Musk’s Unfiltered Response:
- Defiance Against Advertisers: In the face of mounting pressure from advertisers to withhold their support for X, Musk took an uncompromising stand. He expressed his vehement disapproval of attempts to use advertising dollars as a tool for blackmail.
- Unambiguous Language: Musk’s choice of words, including explicit language, left no room for misinterpretation. He firmly conveyed his message: “Go fuck yourself” to those who would try to manipulate him through advertising.
- Addressing Disney CEO: Elon Musk went a step further by directly addressing Disney CEO Bob Iger, making it clear that he would not tolerate attempts to strong-arm him into compliance.
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
The Context of the Advertiser Boycott:
- Left-Wing Pressure Campaign: Activist groups with a left-leaning agenda orchestrated the advertiser boycott against X. Their primary goal was to undermine a platform known for upholding free speech principles, a stark contrast to some other social media sites.
- Musk’s Frustration: Musk’s frustration with baseless allegations and attempts to financially harm his company is evident. His response reflects a defense of free speech principles and a refusal to bow to pressure.
- Empowering Users: X users rallied behind Musk after his bold response, canceling subscriptions to Disney+ and other advertisers. They see his stance as a rallying cry against censorship and corporate manipulation.
Implications of Musk’s Unapologetic Stance:
- Financial Independence: Musk’s status as one of the world’s wealthiest individuals grants him the freedom to defy advertisers without fearing financial repercussions.
- Championing Free Speech: While Musk’s political alignment is inconsistent, his defense of free speech principles resonates with those who value open discourse in the digital age.
- An Empowering Message: Musk’s defiance sends a message to individuals worldwide to challenge conformity and embrace their own paths, regardless of societal expectations.
Elon Musk’s unfiltered response to advertisers attempting to manipulate him through financial pressure has ignited a debate on free speech, individual empowerment, and corporate influence. While Musk’s political alignment remains unpredictable, his unwavering stance against censorship strikes a chord with those who value open discourse in the digital era. His actions and words serve as a reminder that individuals can break free from societal expectations and stand up for what they believe in, even when it defies the status quo.
People who avoid controversy who avoid conflict, who avoid displeasing and angering powerful people. That’s the corporate ethos, and the corporatization of media meant that that kind of attribute was imported into journalism. And that’s why almost no one who works for large media corporations or the media corporations themselves has the courage to say this. They’re shocked. They think it’s a sign that he’s unhinged when in reality, it’s just a sign of how cowardly and craven they are.”
Great piece from Glenn.
And I couldn’t agree more… pic.twitter.com/l2Cw65My0Z
— ZACH RYLE // CYBΣЯGHӨƧƬ (@ZachRyle) November 30, 2023
Tim Pool and crew react to Elon Musk telling companies trying to blackmail X by pulling their ads to “go f*ck yourself”:
“Absolutely amazing.” pic.twitter.com/WHnsPgc6db
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 30, 2023
Want to know more? See: Live: Elon Musk To Disney And All Who Boycott X ‘Go Fu*k Yourself’
Comments – Threads – Links
- Trump was not supposed to win the 2016 US presidential election. He was not meant to be the president of the USA. Elon Musk was not supposed to champion free speech. Elon Musk was meant to bow down to the U.S. Deep State interests. He was meant to be afraid to lose Tesla and SpaceX government funding. He was meant to do “the smart thing”. He wasn’t supposed to tell advertisers to go fuck themselves on live television. I was not supposed to go as viral as I did. I wasn’t meant to become the most famous person on the planet in 2022. I was not supposed to be the most viral personality on every single popular social media platform on earth. Children were not supposed to hear me tell them not to blindly obey bullshit. The people in control of Earth. They have plans, schedules, CONTROL. This is why you will always see the Mainstream Media bundle Me, Trump and Elon together. Because we were not supposed to happen. We weren’t on the schedule. We are three men who used sheer willpower to break free from our allocated confines. I want you to understand, YOU are not MEANT to become fuck-you rich. It’s not the set plan for you, You are meant to be some employee in some company, A plumber, An engineer, Burger-flipper. Doctor, Policeman. Or maybe even a business owner, BUT you are MEANT to fall in line when asked. You are not supposed to be ABLE to say “Fuck you”. When they lock you in your house and close your business, you are MEANT to accept it and shut up. They will keep you JUST poor enough, to guarantee it. They don’t want you to have fuck-you money. Look at Elon, Look at me, Look at Trump, We have FUCK-YOU money. And we WILL say “Fuck you”. We are the epitome of free will, the indomitable human spirit. Events that were not meant to happen, WE WERE NOT ON THE SCHEDULE. The people in charge did everything they could do in an attempt to get us to become who they wanted us to be. I was offered over 50 million dollars and more, to stop talking about certain topics. Instead, I chose jail. Elon’s been offered hundreds of millions to better “control what content” is allowed on X. I’m certain there is more to come his way. I guarantee you, Trump was offered hundreds of millions to allow Hillary to win. You see the punishment they are instilling on him now for declining. We are the poster children of the “dangerous epidemic of” whatever. Because we cannot be bought. We have fuck-you money and we WILL say “Fuck you”. I hope to empower all of you to be the same. Be the thing they don’t want you to be. – Andrew Tate
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…