TBN Israel’s Yair Pinto reports from the frontlines of the Israel-Gaza War while on active duty with the IDF. The Israeli military continues to gather intel on Hamas leaders and has made great headway in identifying several more top leaders in the terrorist organization. Additionally, Yair reports on more terrorists that have been captured by the IDF and the stalwart efforts by Israel to minimize civilian casualties in the face of a terrorist opponent that wishes to maximize collateral damage. Stay up-to-date with the latest developments here on TBN Israel. Continued below the video – including a full article on latest in the war.
Here’s a member of Congress telling us that since Israel isn’t well liked, the Israeli women who were raped by Hamas don’t deserve the support of progressives. And for good measure Hamas Rep Jayapal adds rape: “happens in war…however, we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians.” That’s another way of saying, they had it coming.
Here’s a member of Congress telling us that since Israel isn’t well liked, the Israeli women who were raped by Hamas don’t deserve the support of progressives.
— Aviva Klompas (@AvivaKlompas) December 3, 2023
Tell Hamas to surrender and tell the Palestinian Authority to sign a peace deal. You won’t do that, because you prefer war; you’re just upset that you can’t win when you have to face an army and not kids and grandparents in their beds. https://t.co/JHorAZozBH
— Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) December 1, 2023
Israel’s Discovery of 800 Hamas Tunnels Below Gaza Sparks U.S. and Israeli Response As The War Heats Up
In a recent development, Israel has claimed to have uncovered approximately 800 shafts leading to Hamas tunnels beneath the Gaza Strip. This revelation comes in the aftermath of a groundbreaking report suggesting that Israel possessed prior knowledge of Hamas’ plans for a major terror attack more than a year in advance. American officials are actively assessing this information, while Israel has expressed its intent to conduct a thorough investigation after the ongoing conflict with Hamas comes to an end.
Israeli Minister of Strategic Affairs, Ron Dermer, appeared on ABC’s “This Week” to address these revelations. Dermer admitted that he had been unaware of the intelligence regarding Hamas’ plans until it was disclosed in The New York Times late last week. The report in question cited a 40-page document that Israel purportedly obtained, which predicted many of the steps taken by Hamas in the October 7 terror attack, ultimately triggering the current conflict.
Israel plans to hunt down Hamas leaders after war in Munich-style plot | Just The News https://t.co/oxUDhEKRVZ
— John Solomon (@jsolomonReports) December 3, 2023
White House National Security Council spokesman, John Kirby, also appeared on “This Week” and faced inquiries from the host, George Stephanopoulos, regarding whether the U.S. had any prior warning of the attack or should have had such knowledge.
In the course of Israel’s ground operation in Gaza, initiated on October 27, over 800 shafts leading to Hamas’ extensive subterranean network of tunnels and bunkers have been discovered. The military reports that more than half of these shafts have already been destroyed. Hamas had previously claimed to have hundreds of kilometers of tunnels, equivalent in size to the New York subway system, serving both protective and operational purposes.
These tunnels have been prime targets for Israeli airstrikes, using munitions capable of penetrating underground facilities. Israeli army engineers have been employing mapping robots and specialized explosive gel to neutralize these passages. It’s important to note that many of these tunnel shafts were found in civilian areas, often situated near or inside civilian buildings, including schools, kindergartens, mosques, and playgrounds.
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
The ongoing conflict has seen significant developments, with over 100 hostages freed and an estimated 5,000 Hamas fighters reported dead. Additionally, the Israeli military now controls approximately two-thirds of northern Gaza, a notable achievement in its goal of dismantling Hamas. As the conflict enters its eighth week and a recent ceasefire expires, Israel is shifting its focus to the city of Khan Younis, where it believes Hamas leadership is holed up in tunnels. In response, Palestinian civilians have been urged to relocate to designated “no-target” zones.
This situation underscores the complexity and challenges of the conflict in the Gaza Strip, with both Israel and Hamas making strategic moves and facing significant consequences in the pursuit of their respective objectives.
James Kravitz, Freelance Writer for Whatfinger News
Comments – Threads – Links
- Thousands of Yemeni soldiers marched on the border with Saudi in solidarity with Gaza. They asked Saudi to let them go through to join the war. While this may get them attention, they know Saudi won’t accept it. If they were serious about their intent to join Hamas, why not go by air or by sea? From their own personal band to the clips of them dancing on the ships they ceased, and now this, the Houthis live in a world of their own, utterly detached from reality – Mario Narwal (see clip below)
🇾🇪🇵🇸 Thousands of Yemeni soldiers marched on the border with Saudi in solidarity with Gaza.
They asked Saudi to let them go through to join the war.
While this may get them attention, they know Saudi won’t accept it.
If they were serious about their intent to join Hamas, why… pic.twitter.com/sV14Mtxy6L
— Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) December 3, 2023
- It makes perfect sense when you realize they view the “ceasefire” as only applying to one side. Their complaint isn’t war, but Jews fighting back. They weren’t bothered that Hamas broke a previous ceasefire on 10/7 or that they broke the recent agreement. And if Israel agreed to a permanent ceasefire and Hamas launched another 10/7 attack a month later, they would tell Israel to stop defending itself yet again and everyone knows it. – AG
- Before this war, Israel hasn’t been in Gaza since 2005. Before 1987 there were no security checkpoints, before 2002 there were no security walls, before 2007 there was no blockade by Israel and Egypt on Hamas controlled Gaza. You know what triggered all of these? Mass terrorism – Max
- In case you are wondering, I am 100% behind Israel, and I want it to completely destroy Hamas utterly and in detail, and Israel should not stop the war – which Hamas started and then restarted – until it wipes out these 7th Century savages. I also encourage you to ask me to sympathize with the people who started this war when they receive the inevitable consequences of it. I ask that because I have a good sense of humor and I love to laugh. I am now going to go have Mediterranean food. – Kurt Schlichter
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…