CRITICAL: Biden’s ATF Gun Control COULD be DEFUNDED in 7 days… This is what to WATCH AND ACT ON…
In a recent interview with Caroline Light, the Director of Undergraduate Studies in Women, Gender, and Sexuality at Harvard University, ATF Director Steve Dettelbach revealed a shift in his views on gun control, particularly expressing a desire to revive the federal prohibition on “assault weapons” that lapsed in 2004, according to Harvard Magazine.
This newfound stance stands in stark contrast to Dettelbach’s promises during his Senate confirmation hearing, where he assured lawmakers that he would be a fair regulator and only utilize the tools provided by Congress. These assurances secured his nominations from Senators Angus King of Maine and Joe Manchin of West Virginia, who had played a pivotal role in the withdrawal of the previous ATF director nominee, David Chipman.
Chipman, a former ATF agent and gun-control advocate, withdrew after concerns were raised about his potentially antagonistic approach toward the firearms industry. Dettelbach, initially seen as a law enforcement candidate with a background as a United States Attorney, pledged to keep politics from influencing his actions as ATF director. Continued below the Covid Ad
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
The National Shooting Sports Foundation notes that Dettelbach’s advocacy for an assault weapon ban makes him the first ATF director to take such a stance in the organization’s history. This shift aligns with the Biden administration’s recent announcement of an office dedicated to gun violence prevention, further intertwining the ATF with the gun control lobby. Continued below the clip
— American Firearms Association (@2A_Freedom) November 9, 2023
An interesting development in Dettelbach’s interview was his attempt to link a Gun Owners of America (GOA)-backed effort to overturn a controversial gun control policy by the Department of Veterans Affairs to a mass shooting in Lewiston, Maine. Dettelbach implied that the GOA-supported policy facilitated easier access to firearms for mentally incompetent individuals, a claim refuted by the GOA.
2A Victory: Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down Biden ATF ‘Ghost Gun’ Limits – Rules Agencies Cannot ‘Write Laws’ – Gateway Pundit
In reality, the GOA-backed provision aimed to reverse a problematic VA policy that added veterans to the list of prohibited persons in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) if they utilized a fiduciary to manage their finances. This policy led to the disarming of over 250,000 veterans. Dettelbach’s attempt to connect this policy reversal to a tragic incident highlights the contentious nature of the ongoing debate on gun control.
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy…. his Z-pack can be bought to help you prevent all kinds of diseases including you know what. SO super-charge your immunity ASAP…. See Zelenko – Sponsored
Currently, the ATF is pursuing Universal Registration Checks through executive action, a move included in Dettelbach’s wish list. The proposed rule is open for public comment, and Gun Owners of America encourages individuals to voice their opposition to the rule.
In conclusion, the evolving stance of ATF Director Steve Dettelbach on gun control, particularly regarding the revival of an assault weapon ban, raises concerns among Second Amendment advocates. As the ATF navigates through potential policy changes, the debate over the balance between public safety and individual rights continues, with organizations like Gun Owners of America actively opposing measures that they perceive as threats to law-abiding gun owners’ constitutional rights.
Major victory for the Second amendment and millions of veterans relying on pistol braces for responsible shooting. The ATF’s unconstitutional attempt to ban pistol braces has been halted by a judge in Texas. Back in June, I was amongst a small group of Conservatives who were on the frontlines of this battle to support our veterans and protect the 2nd amendment. This led to House Republicans passing H.J. Res 44, nullifying the ATF’s tyrannical, unconstitutional rule. I will always fight for our constitutional rights, and our nation’s heroes!Lauren Boebert
— Guns&Gadgets (@Guns_Gadgets) November 10, 2023
Major Points Discussed:
- ATF Director Steve Dettelbach has shifted his stance on gun control, expressing a desire to revive the federal ban on “assault weapons” during a recent interview.
- This represents a departure from Dettelbach’s promises during his Senate confirmation hearing, where he assured fairness and a commitment to using only Congress-approved tools.
- The shift aligns with the Biden administration’s creation of an office for gun violence prevention, further linking the ATF with the gun control lobby.
- Dettelbach’s attempt to connect a Gun Owners of America (GOA)-backed policy reversal with a mass shooting in Maine was contested, highlighting the ongoing debate on gun control.
- The ATF, under Dettelbach, is pursuing Universal Registration Checks through executive action, a move opposed by organizations like Gun Owners of America, urging public opposition through comments on the proposed rule.
Comments – Threads – Links
- “ATF, in promulgating its final rule, attempted to take on the mantle of Congress to ‘do something’ with respect to gun control,” he wrote. “But it is not the province of an executive agency to write laws for our nation.” – Liberty Policy Alliance
- ATF Director Steven Dettelbach told an audience at Harvard that he agreed with gun control advocates on pursuing a ban on Modern Sporting Rifles and universal background checks. – NSSF
- ATF Director Dettelbach Revealing Change Of Course ~ Gun Control WhoDaThunk – Ammoland News
- The biggest threat to the Second Amendment is allowing unelected ATF bureaucrats to create gun control regulations, bypassing the legislature. I’m not wrong!!! – QN
- “This is yet another massive victory against ATF and a huge blow to the Biden Administration’s gun control agenda,” said Cody J. Wisniewski, FPCAF’s General Counsel and Vice President of Legal, and counsel for Plaintiffs. – Firearms Policy Coalition
- AG Garland, BATFE, and gun control, inc. had a rough couple days. A federal court in Texas issued a nationwide injunction on the ATF’s pistol brace rule, and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals shut down ATF’s unfinished frames and receivers rule. The dominoes continue to fall. – Byron L Mclean
- U.S. Government Ramps Up Gun Control Amid Export Freeze, as ATF Faces Fresh Gun-Running Scandal – TXGR Foundation
- Appeals court strikes down ATF’s ‘ghost gun’ restrictions – Just The News
- A federal judge has ruled that the ATF‘s pistol brace ban is unconstitutional.
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…