Why aren’t the same Democrats calling for a “ceasefire” in Gaza also calling for a ceasefire in Ukraine? Why aren’t the same Democrats criticizing Israel for (somehow) mistreating Muslims also criticizing China for (actually) mistreating Muslims (Uyghurs)? A. They hate Israel. – Mike Davis
In a dramatic turn of events, the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) recently demolished the building in Gaza City that served as the headquarters for the Palestinian group Hamas. The symbolic act, captured in a widely circulated video, appears to signal Israel’s declaration that Hamas is ‘finished’ in the Gaza Strip. The building was reportedly captured by the 7th Armored Brigade and Golani Infantry Brigade.
The IDF has discovered photos and files on Israeli hostages in Hamas belongings left behind at their headquarters in the hospital in Gaza pic.twitter.com/nr0iy9YfSJ
— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) November 16, 2023
However, despite these developments, the conflict rages on, with the IDF reporting at least 51 Israeli troops killed since the commencement of the ground invasion.
As the situation unfolds, over a million Palestinians who had resided in the northern half of the Gaza Strip have fled to the southern region. Yet, the supposed ‘safe zone’ has not provided the refuge promised by Israeli authorities. Bombardments in the south have intensified, adding to the challenges faced by the displaced population.
IDF tours Gaza’s Shifa Hospital, shows Hamas weapons and unearths their lies – Sara Carter
Beyond the immediate threat of bombings, the onset of the rainy season has created an additional crisis for the densely packed tent cities that have emerged. Fears of flooding loom large, heightening concerns about the spread of disease in an area already grappling with a strained sewage system.
Come See the Truth of what was Really Going on in the Hospital of Gaza!
— Rabbi Berel Scharf (@ScharfBerel) November 16, 2023
“The start of the rainy season and the possibility of flooding increased fears that the densely populated enclave’s sewage system will be overwhelmed and disease will spread,” reports an Al Jazeera correspondent.
The plight of displaced individuals in UN shelters reflects the dire conditions. Rain has drenched clothes left out to dry, and with temperatures dropping, hundreds of thousands of internally displaced refugees face a precarious existence. Basic necessities such as food and water are in critical shortage, compounding the challenges for those struggling to survive.
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy…. his Z-pack can be bought to help you prevent all kinds of diseases including you know what. SO super-charge your immunity ASAP…. See Zelenko – Sponsored
One displaced eyewitness, Fayeza Srour, expressed the harsh reality of the situation: “We were in a house built of concrete, and now we are in a tent. The nylon tarps, the tent, and the wood will not resist any flooding… People sleeping on the floor, what will they do? Where will they go?”
The scarcity of basic medicines adds another layer to the crisis. Hospitals in the north have reportedly collapsed, with Israeli troops storming some sections of al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City, the largest medical facility in the Strip. The World Health Organization (WHO) spokesperson Margaret Harris emphasized the urgency of a ceasefire, citing outbreaks of diarrheal diseases and a lack of clean water due to infrastructural damage.
While the rain may bring relief by providing water for consumption, it also exacerbates living conditions, making the overall situation more miserable for the beleaguered population.
Troops of the 551st Brigade found a number of rockets inside a child’s bed in northern Gaza’s Beit Hanoun, footage released by the IDF shows. pic.twitter.com/vLPJsXyJEM
— Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian (@manniefabian) November 16, 2023
The Washington Post reported a staggering toll on human lives, stating that “More than 11,100 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza since Oct. 7, according to Gaza’s Health Ministry. While there is no breakdown between fighters and civilians, most of the dead are women and children.” This devastating statistic underscores the profound impact of the conflict on Gaza’s population, with over half a percent of the Strip’s more than 2 million people affected in just a little over a month of war.
As the region grapples with destruction, displacement, and a humanitarian crisis, the call for a swift and comprehensive resolution to the conflict becomes more urgent than ever.
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) demolished the Hamas parliament building in Gaza City, signaling a symbolic end to the group’s influence in the region.
- Despite the demolition, fierce fighting continues, with at least 51 Israeli troops reported killed since the ground invasion began.
- Over one million Palestinians have fled from the northern to the southern half of the Gaza Strip, facing intensified bombardments in the supposed ‘safe zone.’
- The onset of the rainy season poses an additional threat, increasing the risk of flooding and the spread of disease in densely populated tent cities.
- Critical shortages of basic necessities, collapsing hospitals, and a lack of clean water contribute to a humanitarian crisis, with over 11,100 Palestinians killed since October 7, according to Gaza’s Health Ministry.
And although the US administration won’t give a hoot, these words will resonate in the majority of the people (around the world) pic.twitter.com/tUb3iiAQRB
— Pete Liquid (@PeteLiquid) November 16, 2023
Comments – Threads – Links (all sides)
- “People will no longer be the same.” Heartbreaking words from our colleague in Gaza. We are calling for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire, unrestricted humanitarian access across Gaza, and the immediate and safe release of all abducted and detained children. – Unicef (Marxist controlled by the way, and very anti-Jewish)
- Yesterday, IDF soldiers successfully transferred medical supplies while conducting searches for terrorist infrastructure within the Shifa Hospital in Gaza. While Hamas exploits Gazan civilians for its own survival, the IDF provides humanitarian aid in order to minimize civilian harm. – IDF (clip at Twitter)
- Propaganda from the other side? BREAKING: OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM DIRECTOR OF AL-SHIFA HOSPITAL IN GAZA – The conditions are tragic, and those in the hospital are screaming from thirst – We cannot even take out the garbage from outside the hospital – Sniping operations continue, no one can move from one building to another, and we have lost communication with our colleagues – Israeli drones do not stop flying over the hospital – There are Israeli recruits roaming the departments, especially the emergency department, and they pulled out the bodies – We buried about 80 bodies, and the rest of the bodies that were in the streets or in refrigerators were removed by the occupation. – There are bodies still inside the departments and we want to remove them to avoid a health disaster occurring inside the hospital – There are 4 dialysis patients in the final crisis now due to the lack of services – The hospital has completely run out of oxygen, and conditions are very difficult and disastrous – The Israeli occupation’s stories about weapons entering the hospital or the MRI department are false – SA
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…