Senator Johnson has exposed the criminals of the NIH. Shows corruption and intent on scamming the public.
In a recent revelation, a high-ranking official in the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a branch of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has come under scrutiny for allegedly intentionally avoiding record-keeping on matters related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The claims are based on an email from Dr. David Morens, the senior adviser to the director, to his colleagues within the American Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (AJTMH). The email, obtained by Senator Ron Johnson, indicates that Dr. Morens intentionally kept few records and encouraged sensitive correspondence to be sent to his personal Gmail account.
Emails show that leading officials at NIH, including Fauci, knew the best data indicated no benefit from masks.
Why did they proclaim great benefits of masks anyway?
Because these officials were not managing a virus using science.
They were managing fear using psychology. pic.twitter.com/MYEfIGuLO4
— Kevin Bass PhD MS (@kevinnbass) November 17, 2023
In the June 17, 2021, email, Dr. Morens wrote, “I have retained very few emails or documents on these matters, and continue to request that correspondence on sensitive issues be sent to me at my gmail [sic] address.” This revelation raises concerns about transparency and adherence to federal record-keeping requirements.
Senator Johnson, who obtained the email, expressed his apprehension in a letter to Health Secretary Xavier Becerra. He emphasized that Dr. Morens’ actions might have obstructed oversight efforts, especially considering the Department of Health and Human Services’ repeated failure to provide requested records. Johnson called for accountability and a comprehensive outline of how federal officials intend to address the situation.
This is why I think @P_McCulloughMD is one of the greatest men of our time and a true hero for the people,
Organizations – called out
Regulatory Agencies- called out
Individuals – called out
Not all heroes wear capes but they most certainly speak truth pic.twitter.com/Lg9xwUz0EZ
— Wakingmindsjedi (@SteMarshall8) November 17, 2023
The email also disclosed Dr. Morens’ preference for using Gmail due to constant Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests on his NIH email. In another email from July 9, 2021, Dr. Morens acknowledged his Gmail had been hacked, leading him to occasionally use his NIH account. The email contained a statement: “Don’t worry, just sent to any of my addresses and I will delete anything I don’t want to see in the New York Times.” These statements have raised concerns about a deliberate effort to avoid public records requirements.
This revelation comes on the heels of the U.S. House of Representatives panel’s earlier discovery of an email where Dr. Morens expressed his preference for using Gmail because his NIH email is frequently subject to FOIA requests. Michael Chamberlain, director of watchdog Protect the Public’s Trust, noted that this indicates a blatant effort to sidestep public records requirements. Continued below the following clip
Fauci and crew are paying for the next pandemic, along with other low lives in the Deep State. They want another pandemic to further destroy freedom. Listen to Dr. McCullough
Dr Peter McCullough tells Rebel News Canada Reporter, Adam Soos, how you can be best prepared to get through the next pandemic!@P_McCulloughMD @ATSoos@RebelNews_CA @twc_health #McCullughFnd #CourageousDiscourse
— Jo Bond❤️ (@Jo_Bond) November 18, 2023
Dr. McCullough’s company to help you be prepared –
Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Senator Johnson has escalated the matter to Christine Grimm, the inspector general for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), referring to the email as evidence of an attempt to limit public access to communications directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Federal law stipulates criminal prosecution for individuals attempting to conceal or destroy government records. Despite the National Archives and Records Administration finding no evidence of premature record destruction within the NIH’s custody, the inspector general is now tasked with investigating Dr. Morens’ actions.
“Anthony Fauci became the J Edgar Hoover of the NIH”
Senator Rand Paul MD speaks about EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, Anthony Fauci and the suppression of the Covid lab leak pic.twitter.com/MCVfPGCdjh
— Asher Press (@AsherPress) November 15, 2023
In a recent letter, Senator Johnson urged the inspector general to continue or initiate a thorough investigation into Dr. Morens’ actions. Expressing deep concern over potential efforts to hinder the HHS’s response to inquiries, Johnson emphasized the need for a serious examination of the matter. The inspector general’s office has confirmed receiving the letter and is currently reviewing it to determine the appropriate response.
As this investigation unfolds, questions linger about the transparency of government officials and their commitment to maintaining accurate records, particularly in the context of a global pandemic that has raised numerous questions about its origins and handling.
Major Points Discussed:
- Dr. David Morens, a top deputy to Dr. Anthony Fauci at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, is accused of intentionally avoiding record-keeping on COVID-19 matters, according to a June 17, 2021 email obtained by Senator Ron Johnson.
- In the email, Dr. Morens admitted to retaining very few emails and documents related to COVID-19 and encouraged sensitive correspondence to be sent to his personal Gmail account, raising concerns about transparency and federal record-keeping requirements.
- Senator Johnson expressed concern that Dr. Morens’ actions may have obstructed oversight efforts, especially considering the Department of Health and Human Services’ repeated failure to provide requested records.
- Dr. Morens’ preference for using Gmail, as revealed in earlier emails, and an acknowledgment of a hacked Gmail account, suggest a deliberate effort to avoid public records requirements and limit access to information.
- The matter has been referred to Christine Grimm, the inspector general for the Department of Health and Human Services, for further investigation, as federal law stipulates criminal prosecution for individuals attempting to conceal or destroy government records.
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy…. his Z-pack can be bought to help you prevent all kinds of diseases including you know what. SO super-charge your immunity ASAP…. See Zelenko – Sponsored
Comments – Threads – Links
- BREAKING: Fauci’s chief Leiutenant, Dr. Morens, openly and brazenly asked people to email him on his gmail account instead of his official NIH email so he could destroy the emails and avoid FOIA requests. – Epoch Times – The OC Patriot
- NIH Official Advised Covid Scientists to Use His Personal Email – The Intercept
- Documents recently obtained from the NIH suggest that public health officials used INACCURATE information and MISREPRESENTED medical research to advance their policy objective that masks prevent severe COVID-19 and virus transmission – despite opposing scientific evidence received from experts. The CDC was informed that it was promoting flawed data and excluding data that did not reinforce their narrative. Is this a surprise to anyone? How is selectively choosing data to support a desired narrative “following the science”? – America’s Frontline Doctors
- “Everything they call a side effect that led to mortality from Covid-19 in hospitalized patients – which is with Remdesivir – every side effect listed by the FDA, the CDC, the NIH, and VAERS, CMS data… all of it can be tied directly to snake venom poisoning.” Dr Bryan Ardis – Sherif
- “US taxpayer money was used to experiment with coronaviruses from the Chinese lab thought to be the source of the Covid pandemic more than a year before the global outbreak, an investigation has found. The National Institutes of Health (NIH), under Dr Anthony Fauci’s leadership, infected 12 Egyptian fruit bats with a ‘SARS-like’ virus called WIV1 at a lab in Montana in 2018, just 15 minutes away from the Maryland presidential retreat Camp David.” – Urantian Lady
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…