Musk is also asking Don Lemon to do a show, which as we all know will not be very popular at all…
Following Tucker Carlson’s recent announcement regarding his plans to bring his new show to Twitter, Elon Musk has extended an invitation to former CNN anchor Don Lemon to do the same. Lemon, who had a notable 17-year tenure at CNN, coincidentally faced his departure from the network on the same day Carlson was terminated from Fox News. Musk, seemingly recognizing Lemon’s potential to enhance Twitter’s influence, has expressed interest in having the former CNN This Morning co-host join the platform. Notably, Lemon openly shared at the TIME 100 Gala last month that he harbored no animosity towards CNN, refraining from disclosing specific details about his future endeavors. (continued below the video)
During his invitation to Lemon, Musk highlighted the opportunity for established media personalities to bring their shows to Twitter, drawing a parallel with Carlson’s decision. In a recent tweet, Musk emphasized the interactive nature of the platform, distinguishing it from the traditional unidirectional nature of broadcast media. He acknowledged that on Twitter, individuals have the ability to engage, critique, and challenge the information presented. Moreover, he reassured that the platform would address any misleading content through Community Notes.
Musk also clarified that no contractual agreement has been reached thus far. He emphasized that Tucker Carlson, as well as all other content creators, would be subject to the same rules and benefits. These benefits, which include subscriptions and forthcoming revenue sharing from advertising, are determined by the number of subscribers and advertising views associated with the content.
🚨🚨🚨 Exclusive: Secrets of
Tucker Carlson’s Twitter Move Revealed
Alex Jones reveals the backstory to Tucker Carlson's alliance with Elon Musk as he announces his shows move to Twitter.
May 9, 2023 5pm 🚨 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
🚨 ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT 🚨#infowars… pic.twitter.com/5Boridnlzy
— INFOWARS USA (@InfoWars_tv) May 9, 2023
By extending the invitation to Don Lemon, Musk aims to foster the presence of influential media figures on Twitter while emphasizing the platform’s interactive nature and commitment to ensuring accuracy and accountability.
If you missed Tucker’s vid…
We’re back. pic.twitter.com/sG5t9gr60O
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) May 9, 2023
Comments and Threads…
- On this platform, unlike the one-way street of broadcast, people are able to interact, critique and refute whatever is said. And, of course, anything misleading will get CommunityNotes. I also want to be clear that we have not signed a deal of any kind whatsoever. Tucker is… – Elon Musk
- Following Tucker Carlson’s announcement that he will be relaunching his show and streaming it exclusively on Twitter, Elon Musk quickly clarified that no deal has been signed with Carlson. – PJ Watson
- On the same day former Fox News personality Tucker Carlson announced he’d be hosting a show on Twitter, owner Elon Musk offered the same opportunity to ousted former CNN anchor Don Lemon, inviting him to do a new program on the platform. – Forbes Mag
Want to know more? Here you go…
- Elon Musk Releases More Details Regarding Tucker’s Twitter Show – Trending Politics
- Musk on Tucker Carlson’s Twitter show announcement: ‘We have not signed a deal’ – The Hill
- Tucker flips Fox the finger, but Musk says the two have ‘not signed a deal of any kind’ – Daily BS
Peter Herzog – Freelance Writer for Whatfinger News
To Submit articles to us for print send to email@example.com NOTE: We do not open any emails with graphics, PDFs or that require us to click anything due to viruses. If you must send graphics, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Biden and crew are doing all they can to tank the economy. Every move designed to bankrupt the US and send our wealth and tax dollars overseas. Which means, your 401K can get killed in the next 2 years of financial terror, with them in charge. Go Gold and you can possibly not only save your 401K and retirement, but you might make out as Gold does well in bad times. CLICK HERE or below – Whatfinger with Goldco has helped people all over the U.S. get some security… and perspective…